NEVER DO THE RACE FOR A BITCH

[Intro]
I wanna be a lunatic
My evil influence on your kids
I mean I [?]
But it takes me away


[Chorus]
I’m flying down 90 doing 180
If I see the lights behind me do a 180
Do the dash in my whip
Might crash in a bit
Never do the race for a bitch



[Verse 1]
Disguise my teenage wrist slits
One time for the lies in your lips
Your mind’s not right, its sick Like a pedophile fuck these kids


I wanna be a lunatic
My evil influence on your kids
I mean, I [?]
But it takes me away

[Chorus]
I’m flying down 90 doing 180
If I see the lights behind me do a 180
Do the dash in my whip
Might crash in a bit
Never do the race for a bitchDisguise my teenage wrist slits
One time for the lies in your lips
Your mind’s not right, its sick
Like a pedophile, fuck these kids

[Bridge]
You know that I’m a narcissist
Fuckin’ your sister
Riding through your town like a twister
Running through your town like a twister

[Verse 3]
You don’t even know me, know me at all
You could make me crawl, whatever you want
See your skin in the [?]
Got a figure skater, I make you backflip
Like Jason the mask in, my [?] swaggin'
I wanna pop pills with the friends
I don't show you nothing but respect
Like Tony, girl, I got a thing for you
Like Tony, girl, I got a thing for you
Wanna pop a pill with your friends, too
Like Tony, girl, I got a thing for you

[Chorus]
I’m flying down 90 doing 180
If I see the lights behind me do a 180
Do the dash in my whip
Might crash in a bit
Never do the race for a bitch"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog